Wednesday 22 November 2017

JSS 1 REVISION QUESTIONS

DISCLAIMER: Please, note that the questions here are for revision purposes only. Students should not assume that the questions here will be exactly the one that will appear on the day of their examination. You are expected to use these questions for preparations for your examinations only.
Thank you.

                                                                      QUESTIONS
1.An accident could be caused by any of the following EXCEPT…
a. horse play
b. wrong use of tools
c. poor lighting
d. over carefulness

2. To prevent suffocation in a technology workshop, the workshop must be well:
a. designed
b. lighted
c. ventilated
d. located

3. Which of the following  safety habits concerns all technical workers?
a. wearing overall occasionally
b. wearing eye goggle and necktie
c. keeping long hair
d. lifting heavy loads manually

4. Workshops are always located away from residential houses because of…
a. distractions from people
b. unavailable space
c. air pollution in the neighborhood
d. Noise

5. Which of these is NOT a safety habit to practice in the workshop?
a. switch off power supply before wiring installation
b. always keep a water tank full of water in the workshop
c. keep working environment clean
d. always switch off all machines after use.

6. The Binis and Igbos are known for what indigenous technology?
a. clothe weaving
b. leather work
c. sculpture work
d. tie and dye

7. Technology is basically a subject for…
a. girls only
b. boys only
c. anybody
d. adults.

8. Technology should be studied for the following reasons EXCEPT…
a. pleasure and recreation
b. empowerment
c. money making
d. safety reasons

9. The Yoruba’s are known for one of the following indigenous technology.
a. clothe weaving, tie and dye
b. sculpture making
c. leather work
d. brass ornaments.

10. Leather work and Brass Ornaments are indigenous technologies related to….people of Nigeria.
a. Southern
b. Northern
c. Western
d. Eastern.
11.When a metal can be drawn out or stretched in order to reduce the diameter to a fine wire, it is said to posses……………………………
12.The five main parts of a tree are (i)…………..,  (ii)………………,  (iii)………………, (iv ………………….., and (v)……………….
13. Brass is an alloy consisting of the combination of ……………………+ ………………………….
14. The type of wood mostly found in tropical regions are…………………………………..
15. The ability of metal to be rolled, hammered and bent without breaking or cracking is known as …………………………………….
16. The ability of ceramics to break when it drops is known as………………
17. Ceramics materials are suitable for furnace linings and ovens because it is …………………………………………………………………
18. Synthetic rubber is obtained from petroleum products while natural rubber is obtained from …………………………
19. Bronze is the combination of …………………..+………………………..+ ……………………………………….
20. An alloy of metal can be defined as ……………………………………………………………………..
21. Name two types of wood defects  (i)….……………… (ii)……………………..
22. A metal which does not contain iron is known as…………………………

That's it. If you need more questions for revision purpose only, you can write it on the comment box below. I will see it and respond appropriately.

Thank you for being there for me.
Follow me  HERE





3 comments:

  1. I'm Абрам Александр a businessman who was able to revive his dying lumbering business through the help of a God sent lender known as Benjamin Lee the Loan Consultant of Le_Meridian Funding Service. Am resident at Yekaterinburg Екатеринбург. Well are you trying to start a business, settle your debt, expand your existing one, need money to purchase supplies. Have you been having problem trying to secure a Good Credit Facility, I want you to know that Le_Meridian Funding Service. Is the right place for you to resolve all your financial problem because am a living testimony and i can't just keep this to myself when others are looking for a way to be financially lifted.. I want you all to contact this God sent lender using the details as stated in other to be a partaker of this great opportunity Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com OR WhatsApp/Text +1-989-394-3740.

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYBODY READ THIS TESTIMONY ON HOW I GOT MY LOAN FROM A LEGIT AND TRUSTED LOAN COMPANY My name is Kjerstin Lis, I have been searching for a loan to settle my debts, everyone I met scammed and took my money until I finally met Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee He was able to give me a loan of R 450,000.00.He also helped some other colleagues of mine. i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wide world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wide world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 3 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i meant the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender, Mr, Benjamin, he was the Savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan, i invited him over to my family get-together party which he did not decline and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact Mr, Benjamin Breil Lee via email at (lfdsloans@outlook.com ) because he is the most understanding and kind hearten lender I have ever met with a caring heart. He doesn't know that i am doing this by spreading his goodwill towards me but I feel I should share this with you all to free yourself from scammers, please beware of impersonators and contact the right loan company Email us via: lfdsloans@outlook.com   or whatsapp +1-989-394-3740.  .  

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is Bassam Muhammad Ali Saleh. am a citizen of Saudi Arabia. but I live in France. and i am a happy woman today,i just want to tell everyone out there that you can get a legit loan lender without any delay, I got my loan of 100,000.00 euro from this great company they are the best and they are trusted you can contact them for any kind of loan Email them on : loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com or whatsapp/call : +393509811524 And they are located in the European part of the world.

    Company name: Loan Credit Institutions
    loancreditinstitutions00@gmail.com
    WhatsApp ; +393509811524.

    ReplyDelete